For every $1 raised, Fourth Street Clinic leverages nearly an additional dollar in in-kind donations and services. Donate today and change a life.
A financial gift to Fourth Street Clinic means that an uninsured, homeless Utahn will get a cast for a broken bone, vaccinated against a number of deadly diseases or, perhaps for the first time ever, given a solid diagnosis and treatment plan. Your gift will not only will prevent surgeries, hospitalizations and deaths, it will provide a path to good health and housing.
Your gift at work
- $15 fills a prescription
- $150 funds one coordinated office visit
- $250 purchases vaccines for children
- $500 purchases medical supplies and equipment
- $750 brings one person total health care for one year
- $3,000 keeps a family healthy for one year
All contributions are tax deductible under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code (tax ID # 87-0569356). Online donations are secure, and we respect our donors' privacy. Fourth Street Clinic does not sell or give information to any third party organizations. Contact Laurel Ingham at 385.234.5726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.